After my skirt, I’ve decided to work on some dress pants for myself. I double-checked my measurements, and based on that, I’m making the recommended size X in Jalie 2561. I’ve got the pieces traced off, and only have a couple of pieces left to cut out. I’m using the same cotton/poly/lycra fabric that I used for the simplicity skirt I just finished, and I think I’ll have enough left to make the Simplicity vest 2556 that I bought a while back. I didn’t have anything suitable to make a muslin of the Jalie with, so *fingers crossed* that it turns out perfect on the first try.
I couldn’t hardly believe how tricky it was to trace the lines off on the pattern! I guess though, to fit everyone from kid’s to just short of plus-size on there, there’s bound to be a lot of lines. Too bad they didn’t color-coordinate, that would make things SO much easier.