Or at least wishing that it was actually coming off due to my sewing… 😛
So yeah, I’ve been doing a lot of sewing lately, unfortunately, no pictures. Sorry. I finished *almost* all of my charity sewing projects (to which I nearly dedicated an entire rant-post to, but decided against posting it). I just have to put some binding on one of my charity projects and I’ll be done. However, I’m going to have someone help me put that binding on since I’ve no idea how to do it myself.
I started on Simplicity 4076, but my version is going to be a wadder. I really liked the knot detail on the front, and thought that it was going to be cute, but the neckline is way too low and the knot detail is kind of gape-y. I’m not going to throw it away, just in case I decide to see if I can figure out how to fix it, but I’m considering it a wadder for now. I think it needs a more substantial fabric than what I tried to use honestly. 😳
I hope to have my pieces traced off and cut out for Jalie 2908 by tonight, because I’d like to have them finished before we “leave” for vacation next week, since my only pair of nice jeans has finally started to come apart. 😥 It seems that on most things it takes longer to cut the pieces out than it does to sew them up, so I’m hoping that will be the case on these.