I finally found some dental floss yesterday evening (in the bathroom drawer–who knew?) and so I decided to give it a try to see if it would work. Sure enough, a couple of passes through the machine and I was back in business. Woot-woot! I’m still thinking that this machine is a bit high maintenance for my taste, it seems like this thing has to be flossed more than I do! 🙄 With any luck, I should be able to finish up the PJ’s just in time for Friday (the big day!).
I also finished the rain train this morning before the oven kicked on (and by oven, I mean Mother Nature). I’m waffling about whether to give the tractor a number or not….hubby says it’s not a requirement, but I just feel like it’s not really a tractor without a number…..4020 maybe? It kind of looks like this one (picture from AntiqueFarming.com)
One thing that should be noted before I reveal the pictures is that–I am not now, nor have I ever been–good at spray painting. I suck at it, (guess I’ll never grow up to be a graffiti artist) and I’m still reeling from shock that there aren’t more runs in the paint than the two that I’ve found. So I’m pretty proud of myself.
Yes, it’s still in pieces, and it actually won’t be assembled until the kiddo goes on a scavenger hunt for all the pieces. Probably a dorky idea to everyone else, but I like it, so we’re gonna do it. 😉
It was over 100°F here, and I held off a little too long on making the cupcakes for the little guy to take to daycare with him. I was hoping to do them tonight, but I waited too long for it to cool off (it was still 88°F when I looked just before 10 p.m.) because I didn’t want to crank up the oven and overwork our poor A/C unit any more than Mother Nature already has. I guess I’ll have to get up early tomorrow & make them up. 😕