I still haven’t finished my dress, nor taken any new pictures of it. However, I finally wrangled the invisible zipper into submission this evening after fighting with it for two days and ripping it out somewhere around 4 times. Of course, after finally succeeding with the zipper, I promptly managed to screw up my color matching on the side seams, so I just decided that I’d done enough
damage sewing for the evening. Perhaps I’ll finish the silly thing tomorrow, since all that’s left after I fix my side seams is to attach the lining and hem it. Either that, or I’ll just throw it in the trash, because I’m tired of fussing with it. Time will tell.
May you have better luck than I currently am.