Thanks, SallieOh! I’m sort of a new follower (like the last month or so) to her blog, so I was surprised to be given the awards. She’s fearless and makes some beautiful stuff, so definitely check her out if you aren’t already a follower. 🙂 She gifted me with both the Sunshine and Liebster awards.
Apparently this one has some questions that I get to answer about myself…..
- Favorite color: Teal, or any shade of green-ish blue. (Big surprise there, huh?) 😉
- Favorite animal: I’m pretty partial to horses.
- Favorite number: 13 (what? It’s lucky–plus you get the extra donut all to yourself!) 😉
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: It’s a tie between chocolate milk & Dr. Pepper
- Facebook or Twitter: I have accounts with both that are largely unused, so neither.
- My passion: I’m a very passionate person, so I have several things–sewing, reading, traveling (if I can get hubby out of the house and our budget allows)….
- Getting or giving presents: Giving–really. I love trying to guess just the perfect gift, imagining the reaction of the recipient, and I have the worst trouble keeping what my gift is a secret for very long, so I have to do a lot of last minute gifting….
- Favorite pattern: I’m still searching for the perfect one.
- Favorite day of the week: I’m just going to skip this one, because they’re all pretty much the same to a SAHM.
- Favorite flower: Lilacs–they’re so pretty and the smell is just divine!
This one is supposed to be German for “favorite” or something along those lines. I’m not sure what all I’m supposed to say about this one, but thanks! 🙂 Anyway, I’d nominate someone, but of the few blogs that I follow it seems that these have been passed around to most everyone. However, if you follow me and would like either or both, let me know! My memory isn’t the greatest sometimes and I forget without intending to. Especially when I’m knee deep in home renovations!
Anyway, I’d better get back to shopping for light fixtures….it’ll take a while for the new one to come in, and I’m still trying for that whole minimal disruption thing…. 🙄 Putting on makeup to a shop light is sexy, right?