I’m in the jar over at DidYouMakeThat, about using some of the fabric that I’ve been hoarding because it’s “too good to cut”. So, in order to help keep me in line, I’m posting the picture of the fabrics that have thus far remained in my stash. Also, a couple of these, I have no idea what I should make with them, but I know that you, my brilliant readers, have some fabulous ideas to help nudge me along. 🙂
Here’s what the pieces are from top left to bottom right:
(Note: some are repeats because of the way I took the pictures and then collaged them.)
- Wool/Acrylic blend in grey/turquoise plaid, seems like I have about 2.5 yards
- Stretch cotton plaid, black with purple and white plaids. I may or may not have two pieces of this for a grand total of probably around 5 or 6 yards. 😳 What can I say; I thought it was gorgeous.
- White linen floral, should have about 2.5 yards
- Top right is a navy silk/cotton blend with a slightly shiny floral design, 3 yards of 45″…I think.
- Center is a turquoise and grey-ish brown floral-y silk/cotton blend 3 to 3.5 yards.
- Bottom left is an orange poly charmeuse in this awesome swirled design, 1.5 yards or thereabouts.
- Bottom right is the most awesome snakeskin-like textured knit in a gorgeous shade of purplish grey. I think there might be about 2 yards there.
So those are my “too good to cut pieces”, and surprisingly, of those, 2 came from Jo-Ann’s, so they aren’t all in this pile because they’re expensive pieces, they’re there because I loved the feel/color/print. 🙂
Are you wondering why I would hoard these? Do you have any ideas on what to use them for?