I like the posts people sometimes do with the bullet points and have wanted to do one of my own, so here goes! 🙂
- I have no idea what “medium weight cotton faille” is, but I want it. Especially if it’s a border print, because it would make a seriously awesome dress.
- I have started and scrapped two different peeve posts, mostly because I don’t know how to say what I want to say.
- My sewing mojo seems to be visiting somewhere more interesting than here, but I’ve been scoping out fabric anyway.
- I’ve also been eyeing a new sewing machine.
- Which is completely wishful thinking–a new sewing machine is so far down the budget I think it was shoved off the paper.
- Am I the only person in the world that doesn’t really like fried chicken?
- They are seriously making another Fast & Furious movie?! WTF?!
- Also, I can’t decide whether I like this Cynthia Rowley pattern or not. I mean, the pic of the finished dress looks kind of pretty, but the line drawing is kind of…odd. I mean, is the cutout the same on the front and the back? And does something about the skirt portion seem odd to you? I can’t quite put my finger on what seems off about it…..
- I really want a Can-Am Spyder. Aren’t these just the cutest little things ever?
Anyway, I’m not sure what else to say. It’s supposed to snow here this weekend, so I should have a few hours of sewing, assuming I can calm myself enough to figure out what to make. My sewing interests have been so flighty and all over the map lately, I’m paralyzed with indecision or something. Anyone else have that?
Anyway, hope ya’ll have a great weekend!!